This part of the terms and conditions applies to any rental/temporary provision of textile products to you by us. The general part of our terms and conditions applies in addition to these rental terms and conditions. Does a provision of the rental terms and conditions deviate from the general terms and conditions or does a provision of the rental terms and conditions conflict with the general terms and conditions? In that case, the provision from the rental conditions prevails.
1. We may set a deposit that you must pay to us before the start of the rental period.
2. We may ask you to identify yourself.
3. We determine whether we deliver the rented item to you or whether you have to collect the rented item.
4. You ensure that:
a. you check the rented item on collection or receipt for visible damage, irregularities, stains, deviating colors, numbers, etc. checks. You should report such aspects to us immediately at that time. Are you not reporting this? In that case, the rented object is deemed to have been handed over to you or delivered to you in an undamaged condition, clean, and completely in accordance with our agreements;
b. the delivery or collection location is directly accessible for loading/unloading, if we deliver or collect the rented item;
c. you use a proper means of transport if you pick up the rented item yourself and return it to us. You bear the transport risk;
d. you use the rented object in accordance with the purpose for which it was manufactured/intended;
e. the rented property remains in good condition during the rental period. You are liable for all damage incurred during the rental period and report this to us immediately after it has occurred, including all details. Damage repair is carried out by us or – after our express permission – in accordance with our instructions;
f. you inform us immediately if the rented property is seized or if there is a well-founded fear of this. By attachment we also mean attachment for tax purposes. You immediately inform the attaching party that the leased property is our property;
g. you return the rented item to us at the end of the rental period – barring normal wear and tear or usual soiling – in the condition and in the packaging in which it was received upon receipt or make it available for collection. Any costs related to destruction or loss (of copies) of the rented property, necessary costs for cleaning beyond the usual and costs for repair are for your account.
5. We check the rented item immediately after return. You may attend this.
6. You owe the rent for the entire agreed rental period. This rental period starts as soon as the rented property:
a. is ready for collection when you pick up the rented item;
b. is delivered to you when we deliver the rented item to you.
The rental period ends when we have delivered the rented item, including all accessories, etc. have received return. Late collection or earlier return of the rented item by you has no influence on the agreed rental period and rental price.
7. If we deliver the rental to you, delays arising during the loading, transportation and unloading of the rental are included in the rental period if the delays are due to circumstances reasonably at your risk. come. These delays do not lead to a later start of the rental period.
8. The rental period is extended with any delay attributable to you in the return of the rented property. The rental period also includes the time involved in repair, specific cleaning, etc. of the rented item as a result of your negligence. We may request payment of the rent due for the extension and compensation for all damage suffered as a result of the delay.
9. If you – for whatever reason – do not return the rented property to us, you are obliged to compensate all our damage suffered as a result, including the current value of the rented property and the lost profit.
10. We may settle all costs and damage for your account with the deposit.11.The rented property always remains our property. You may:
a. not sublet the rented property;
b. do not allow third parties to use the rented property (except in the context of your normal business operations, for example to your guests);
c. not give third parties any rights to the rented property;
d. make no changes to the rented property;
without our written consent. You avoid creating the expectation or impression to third parties that you do have more powers with regard to the leased property.
12. We can oblige you to return items that have become customer-bound at the end of the rental period due to use of color, dimensions, in-weaving, embroidery, etc. at the new value – less the usual depreciation – from us. to take.
13. Can we not deliver the rented item due to the loss/damage of the items at such a time that we cannot reasonably have replaced/repaired them at the start of the rental period? Then there is force majeure on our side.